871 Vík, Mýrdal, Iceland
Tel. +354 486 1200
GPS:N 63´26.203´ W 019´09.823´
- TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
Based on 287 traveller reviews
- Most Recent Traveller Reviews
- 24 Mar 2015: “Nice hotel in Iceland and worth going...”
- 14 Mar 2015: “Very nice hotel”
- 2 Mar 2015: “Above and beyond service”
- 8 Feb 2015: “Wonderful and Unforgettable Volcano”
- 11 Jan 2015: “Perfect Place to Stay”
At Volcano Hotel is a cozy breakfast room/lounge with large TV screen and sofa.
A small bar is in the lounge area so this part of the hotel is a good place to relax and have a chat with the other guests after your adventures of the day.
It is also an ideal place to chat with the staff of Volcano Hotel, as they are more then happy to assist you with whatever information you might need.
At night we offer "course of the day" - which has to be booked upon your arrival or
at breakfast time that same day. Dinner is served to all guests at the same time, 19:30.
The view from the dining room is towards the south, to the ocean and the black beaches
- simple, yet simply breathtaking!